turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Yin-Yang Cast Blanks **LAST CALL**

Started by justturnin, February 23, 2013, 10:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justturnin

I got a little casting done today and wanted to see if there was any interest in this type of blank here before posting elsewhere.  These blanks are cast in Alumilite Urethane resin.  Alumilite is far superior to Polyester resin in the way of adhesion and durability.

Misted with water to show colors

Shipping will be via USPS Flat Rate Box next day.  I accept Paypal, Check or MO.  Check or MO will delay shipping until cleared.  Please claim your blanks on this thread so others know what is available until I can update the thread.

**LAST CALL**

Up first are Pot call blanks.
From Left to Right
Shop Drop - Ambnoya Burl Bits - 3.825" x +1" - $25 Reduced to $22.50
Acorn Caps - 4.18" x +1" - $25 Reduced to $22.50
Shop Drop - Black Ash Burl - Cast in Green and Copper - 3.825" x +1" - $25 SOLD

Second 3 Trumpet Calls Blanks, same calls in both pics just spun them around to show the bottoms
From top to Bottom
Stabilized Black Ash Burl Live Edge (Look at those Eyes) Cast in Orange and Charcoal Grey - 1.45" x 6.50" - $35.00 - SOLD
Stabilized Buckeye Burl Live Edge - Cast in Deep Red and Gold - 1.60" x 6.50" - $35.00 - SOLD
Shop Drop Ambnoya Burl - Cast in Deep Red and Silver - 1.50" x 6.50" - $27.50 - SOLD

Chris B
Klein, TX
Home of the Yin-Yang Custom Cast Call.  PM me for details

justturnin

The trumpets are sold pending payment.  I will try to get some more cast this week.  I have some Maple Burl, Oak Burl and Cherry Burl drying now.  If you want to see them or pick the colors shot me a PM.

Chris B
Klein, TX

M,Yingling

Great Lookin  Blanks Chris ,,,Guys these make for some realy good sounding calls and easy to turn
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

justturnin

How about I make it a little more interesting, Free shipping and I will throw in an additional 10% off if you pay by check or Money Order. 

Here are a few links in OG by M,Yingling (he gave me the green light to post these) showing the Acorn blanks,
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,28131.msg297976.html#msg297976
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,30372.msg315127.html#msg315127

And one w/ Cast Burl
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,28542.msg302145.html#msg302145

Get with your favorite call maker and I will ship directly to them for you.

Do you like the style but not the colors so much?  Let me know I can make more of the Ambnoya and Acorns and have them in the mail w/in 72 hours.  I have a color chart you can pick from up to two colors  PM me for more details and I can email you the chart.

Whats in the works?  Right now I have a piece each of Buckeye Burl, CA Olive Burl, Maple Burl and a great piece of Spalted Water Oak Burl getting ready to cast into Trumpets.  All will be stabilized except the Olive, to hard and oily so no need to stabilize.  Interested?  Wanna pick the color combos?  Shoot me a PM by tomorrow afternoon because I will begin casting them tomorrow evening.

What's coming down the pike?  Awesome Aussie Burl, Black Locust Burl, Elm Burl,Cherry Burl, Mesquite Burl, more Buckeye Burl, Water Oak Burl,Black Ash Burl and Maybe, just maybe one or two Pecan Burls (not a lot of that so I may hoard ;D)

Well the bandsaw is a callin' so thanks for reading and God Bless. :jesus-cross:
Chris B
Klein, TX

justturnin

Price reduced on 3 remaining pot call blanks
Chris B
Klein, TX

justturnin

The Black Ash Burl pot call is sold.
Chris B
Klein, TX

justturnin

Last call on the Ambnoya Burl and Acorn Cap pot calls.  These make some beautiful and unique calls folks. 
Chris B
Klein, TX