North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Pecker wreckers

Started by North40R, February 21, 2013, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North40R

more like the pecker stretchers! :TooFunny:

If you boys are hoping to bring down the champs you'd dang sure better have your game faces on cause the real TEAM ALABAMA is gonna put the hurt on some long beards this year!

To be the best you've gotta beat the best!!!!
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!

AUDoubleBeard

Real team Alabama?  Who else is calming to be team alabama? We will see how things shake out many of us are hunting in multiple states which helps.

North40R

One of your team mates over on Team Alabama thread bumping his gums about gunning for Team Alabama!

AUDoubleBeard

It all makes sense now!  Only two of the team members are not from Alabama, but half of us don't live there anymore. I am always up for some competition though! Go check out http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,31773.0.html  thats a few of the birds I have scoped out here in Kansas.

rb8782

i may not be from alabama...but ive spent many a nights under a tuskegee sky.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

duck.down

I wouldn't say "bumping gums". But I gota get at you aldeer guys a little.  :bike2:

atoler

Quote from: rb8782 on February 21, 2013, 10:35:21 PM
i may not be from alabama...but ive spent many a nights under a tuskegee sky.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

ricky, I don't know that I'd be braggin about that. 10k people and only 3 of em are visible after dark.

North40R

Doublebeard those are some good
nice pics! I've had some nice hunts in Kansas.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AUDoubleBeard

Thanks, I just hate the two bird limit so thats why I am Hunting AR, MO, NE, and GA also.

duck.down

Quote from: atoler on February 22, 2013, 03:12:00 AM
ricky, I don't know that I'd be braggin about that. 10k people and only 3 of em are visible after dark.

:TooFunny:

rb8782

[/quote]

was that including me

AUDoubleBeard

20Gaugesmack

Things could get real nasty wrecking peckers this year. Living on the state line usually can produce a few extra birds so bring it cause this crew aint just from Alabama.

aweyerman

Well boys, look like we got some locals to compete with.

AUDoubleBeard

We do! Maybe Austin and Tyler will get some birds in the morning!