turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Team Member's

Started by willy8457, March 10, 2013, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willy8457

We still need one more guy to fill team, Has anybody heard from other guys on team ? There has been a few guys post but haven't heard from rest of team. Just wondering what was up. We should pick a captain soon . The season will be starting for you southren boys.

jakebird

Im voting for you Willy !  :fud: :newmascot:
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

SouthernThunder

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

Dallen92

jakebird

Looks like Willy by a landslide . Congratulations, Cap'n Willy! :z-winnersmiley: :happy0064:
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

calebb

Won't hear me complain about that! Hope we keep you busy updating scores

willy8457

Looks like we got our last team member, checked team  roster and they added Ziggy to our list.

The Painter

Congrat's Capt. Look forward to a great season.
I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com

ziggy

willy, thanks for sending me a message about being added.  not sure i would've realized it if you hadn't.  my names warren and i hunt in the upstate of sc.  our season opens april 1 and i'll be out there.  i've got a few spots picked out and seem to have some turkeys around.  good luck to everyone this year and let's kill some birds.
"Playing that cowboy music
And it feels good, to be working hard"

The Painter

I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
::: Andrew Wyeth :::
ColonialRestorationStudio.com

jakebird

Any of you southern boys issue a dirt nap yet? Im seeing some great pics in the general forum . Can't wait for our entirely late opener in Pa. Seeing the southern boys pounding them in March and April kills me every year . Scouted with the boy again today . Heard eight hammering and saw fourteen, four longbeards for sure maybe more ....

SouthernThunder

Man I got close this past weekend but they were super henned up so I guess we'll see what happens

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

tomtamer25

We got really close on youth weekend but no shot. I got some good footage but we just didnt close the deal. We had 2 great hunts, had gobblers close each day just bad breaks.