OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Midway has 20ga Fed HWY in stock

Started by BigEz, January 18, 2013, 03:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrowningGuy88

Ouch on shipping!!! I put 2 boxes in my cart and got a shipping estimate of $18.88. I think I will buy locally!

Hayudog

Bought 3 boxes.  Starting my truck and driving to where they have them makes shipping a deal. 

savduck

2 dollar increase from last year already.
Georgia Boy

outdoors

Ya , It would help if you had a coupon to use
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Hayudog

Well, can't read the lot number- printed on the fold of the flap.  Looks like either 5P xxxx or 5R xxxxx.  Funny how you have to look at the lots now.... wishing for consistency.

Midway still has 6's...

WyoHunter

Just got three boxes of 7's from Midway today. Three boxes with shipping cost me $67.00.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

goblr77

I still have 10 boxes from last year. 10 more this year and I should be set for a long, long time.

Carp

You can get a $15.00 rebate for 2 boxes now.

CntrlPA

Quote from: Carp on February 16, 2013, 06:18:11 PM
You can get a $15.00 rebate for 2 boxes now.

Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up those boxes I found!

01Foreman400

I'm at 35 boxes now.  I don't think I need anymore.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

jtoliver43

Has anybody shot any of these shells from a recent purchase from Midway? I have read a lot of post here on OG where people are having issues from certain lot numbers. this has me hesitant to make a purchase for Fed 7s. these at midway are the only ones I have found available, and Ive looked everywhere. and at close to $80 for 3 boxes (15 shells) and shipping I would like to know I'm getting quality shells. Should I be concerned about this? if so, what other shells would be a good fallback?
Conserve. Hunt. Share.

Hayudog

Posted ones that I shot in the turkey guns and pattern.  This years lot from Midway vs last years V lot.
Also under "Single 20 gauge project" thread that I started are pattern pictures.