Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

"Sold, Funded,Shipped" Low Cost Chokes for Mossy 835/935 For Sale or Trade

Started by Mike Honcho, February 18, 2013, 10:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Honcho

I have two brand new never opened HS Strut Undertaker chokes for Mossy 835/935 that came with a gun I bought a couple of years back.  One is .695 ported , the other is for High Density shot (HTL), ported and it is .705.   I would sell shipped to your door for $ 25.00 for the pair OR I like to barter so would consider trading 
for a used waterfowl choke for a Mossy 835 OR 12 ga. Beretta/Benelli Mobil Choke, OR 10GA. Browning Invector.

Honcho

Marshal Sam Holland

I just traded for a Beretta AL390 and it has a Kicks High Flyer Mod in it...I plan on using my trusty old 835 for spring hunt here...I would swap you the Kicks for one of the Struts. I haven't duck hunted since 2000, had an accident in fall of 2001 and can not wear waders any longer. So I sold and traded off all my waterfowl gear. I couldn't pass up the deal I got on the Beretta although it was set up for ducks...
Also, this spring will be my first offical turkey hunt, we have 100 acres in the northern part of Arkansas and I have hunted deer until a few years ago, but everytime we get up there, the turkeys are thick. Sometimes I have to sweep the turkey poop off the front porch...

Marshal Sam Holland

I'll take em, either trade or purchase....
I have the Kicks High Flyer out of my Beretta 390 ( using Mobil Choke)...let me know...Thanks

Mike Honcho