OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fellars I need some help! UPDATED

Started by runngun, February 16, 2013, 08:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

As some of y'all might remember my 41 year old wife was diagnosed in October 2012 with breast cancer. We went through 8 weeks of chemo and thank God made it through that. Well this past Wednesday, Feb 13, she had her surgery, double masectomy with reconstruction at the same time. We are home and thankful for that. But man she is having a time with all the pain. She has always been tough as nails and ain't alot that bothers her, but this is rough. And I am frustrated cause there seems to be nothing that I can do to relieve her pain. She has drains that we are supposed to be having removed on Tuesday and hopefully this will help some.   Please say a prayer for her!!!

Thanks and may God Bless
Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Gawhitaker

8upbowhunter

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Turkey Beard

Prayers of Praise for her healing and prayers of concern for her pain... hang in there!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

misfire

Prayers sent Ray. I know it is a helpless feeling
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Duke0002

Roostem33

My prayers are with you both!!  :cross2: :cross2:

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

slamman

wisconsinteacher

runngun

When she had her surgery, they removed some lymph nodes to see if the cancer had spread. We heard back from the surgeon, NO CANCER IN LYMPH NODES, IT WAS CLEAR!!! THANK GOD!!! AND THANK Y'ALL, KEEP PRAYING, that she get through this pain.

God Bless
RAY
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

o2stk1

glad u have some good news, prayers sent your way :happy0064:

vaturkey

Prayers for your wife & everyone involved.  :jesus-cross:

vaturkey 
Vaturkey

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Gut Pile

Prayers sent from Ohio

Hope she is able to get some relief from the pain
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation