Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Roll Call

Started by jblackburn, February 14, 2013, 08:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Ok guys, I think I know who is on the team and who is active.  Please reply to this post as your "official" check in.

jblackburn is here!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

snapper1982

sorry bud i am already a Crusader i can not be on this team.

jblackburn

Quote from: snapper1982 on February 14, 2013, 09:13:15 PM
sorry bud i am already a Crusader i can not be on this team.

No worries, I saw you listed on our roll from OG, so I was just checking.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

jblackburn

Ok guys, it looks like there was a mix up when people were assigned to teams and snapper1982 was assigned to two teams and had already committed to the other.  I was contacted by paintbrush, he wants to be on our team.  Any objections?

www.gooserbatcalls.com

turkey harvester

No objections here, and turkey harvester is here and ready to play. :fud:
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

RIStrutStopper

RIStrutStopper here. No probs with Paintbrush

Swamp

Swamp locked and loaded

Timberland Taxidermy

paintbrush

I'm here and SO ready to get after them longbeards! Thanks for making me part of this team!

rafsobbob

Rafsobbob reporting in for slaying Big Toms  :turkey2:

Do we have to let Paintbrush on the team hes from Minnesota and that means hes probably a Viking fan  ;D, ok I will be nice to him seeing its not football season 
:wagon: to Team Headhunters  :wagon:, just kidding born and raised in Green Bay  :z-flirtysmile3:, glad to have you on board

Bob
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

harleytom

Checking in and ready to go!

WVohioFAN

Checking in.  Season starts April 22nd.  Ready to go!

Timberland Taxidermy

April 1st for me. I'm ready now!

MOStrutter

Crap, I totally overlooked this thread.  I'm in if my spot hasn't been filled all ready.

jblackburn

Quote from: MOStrutter on February 25, 2013, 03:03:49 PM
Crap, I totally overlooked this thread.  I'm in if my spot hasn't been filled all ready.

No, you're good!  I made this the "official" check in thread becaues of mix up we had with random assignments.

www.gooserbatcalls.com