OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hunts?

Started by 2Beards, February 14, 2013, 02:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Beards

I know some of you travel all over hunting, where is everyone going this year?
I have a little one due on April 10th so i dont know if I will get to hunt my honey hole in Tennessee this year but Lord Willing I should get plenty of days in Bama.

mmusso

Bama only for me unless I get an unexpected raise between now and May  :begging: :begging:

North40R

I'll be in Kentucky the last weekend in April this year!
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!

n2deer

Me and BC are going back to Nebraska the end of April.

squeaky

I'm headed to Illinois on April 8 with a one bird limit so I don't expect to be there long. I'll also be in Kentucky April 13-15 for the first 3 days of season. I have been invited to Missouri and Iowa to hunt so I might add those two states for a May hunt if I'm not burnt out by then.

truedouble

wareagle22

I'm starting in South Florida next weekend then busting Bama beaks until the week of 4/15 and then it's on to Missouri for a week long hunt then back to Bama for the last week.  Lots of miles at $4.10 a gallon for diesel!  I am READY!!!

2Beards

Awesome, I think next spring I am going to start traveling a little for some gobblers. I have a buddy whose family owns around 5-6k acres in Nebraska around Lincoln and then another 2-3k around Broken Bow, NE that I am going to try and go hunt next year.

n2deer

Well heck, let's go.

birdyhunter

Fl/ga for sure. Depends on work for NC/SC

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hooksfan

Missouri and Kansas are the only two for sure.  I didn't get drawn on the first drawing for a South Dakota prairie unit, but I have a buddy that is trying to get me to go there with him.  Would love to add a Nebraska hunt to the equation.

n2deer

North40R

2beards I don't know about Lincoln but everywhere you look around Broken Bow there are turkeys! That's where my friends ranch is and it is absolutely awesome hunting!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!