OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My apologies...

Started by lightsoutcalls, February 14, 2013, 11:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

I just wanted to apologize for not getting a devotional posted for 2/13.  I took the day off from my day job to finish orders that I had started in my shop.  I worked from 6 AM until around 6 PM with only a brief break for lunch and got the orders to the post office only 10 minutes before they closed at 7 PM.

Ugh!

Interestingly, God prompted the beginnings of a devotional on Monday with an email I received from a friend.  He sends out a single verse each day in an email.  The verse from Monday was only 2 words long, "Jesus wept."  Interestingly, those 2 words began to pulse through my mind as other thoughts, verses and conepts came to mind.  I didn't open emails yesterday, as I was in the shop.  This morning I opened his email from yesterday.  The verse he sent for yesterday was a confirmation of the direction my thoughts were focused, as it was the first verse that came to mind when I read his verse for Monday. 
    I'll let you guys stew on it until next Wednesday...  "Jesus wept." John 11:35
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

misfire

No apologies needed Wendell, looking forward to the message :thanks:
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Roostem33

Wendell thanks for all you do, the hours that you are putting in I'm surprised you no when its light or dark. Be careful!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)