OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Knoxx Stock NRS for Remington 870 20 on EBAY

Started by gophert, February 02, 2013, 05:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyjoeyoung

Good googley moogley!!!   :o :o :o  Remember...just last year when those thing RETAILED for 50 bucks??!!  The next "Star Dot"   :help:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

gophert

I hear ya Joe...I may just have to sell one of mine.  I paid $69 brand new for the recoil version.

sent from Tim's Tweaked Out Evo

CntrlPA

What's the regular price on these? I know a guy who has 4 of these brand new in the package. He said he bought them for $109

mightyjoeyoung

THAT was the retail price for the recoil reducing stock last Jan. through about Apr.  Then they were discontinued and the prices...like other things far too often, went through the roof!  I bought my NRS the year BEFORE they were pulled for $50.00.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

gophert

Let me tell you what happened to me.  I had given up hope to ever finding a Knoxx recoil reducing model for my 20, so I bought an ATI stock.  It was a good stock, but just not what I wanted.  This past December 2012, I went to Blackhawk's website and believe it or not, they had the recoil reducing model for the 870 20 ga in the clearance section.  I ordered it immediately not really thinking one would show up.  I think I paid $69.99.  Three days later it showed up.  I think it was the only one they had.  Sometimes it pays to be lucky.

killdee

Dang it I was to late, only sold for 167$ +15$ shipping, I miss out everytime......... ???