Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

VOODOO MAFIA scoring thread...

Started by joshua, February 09, 2013, 03:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

reynolds243

kill pics added, had to adjust the score after seeing some the pics where i was off on the spurs. i didnt post the 2nd bird as it was small then the first

Bird 1 = 64.5

Bird 2 = 58.5

Roost 1

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

whiskey

Roost 1

wildcat14

Weight: 22.16 pounds
Beard:  10 3/16"
Right Spur:  15/16"
Left Spur:  15/16"
Total Score: 61.285

Roost 1

westtennhunter

spitndrum

spitndrum

Hooked up with REN this morning in trousdale co. We have hunted with each other for about 2 years now and just can't connect on anything when we go, we see stuff just can't close the distance. Well this morning was a different story. Had birds all over us this morning and after flydown 3 gobblers can below and behind us and all i could hear was spit and dummin and foot steps with an occasional wing drag :grin: IT WAS AWESOME! As i turn slowly back to my left to check the field there was a field full of turkeys only about 20 yards away MAX!  I seen that was was accompanied by mostly hens and jakes and I guess the gobblers that came in below and behind us did that to cut this flock off at the top of the field while they checked out the sweet talk by REN!  Finally in the back of the flock this guy was bringing up the rear cupped fan in half strut kinda in a little jog to keep up with the flock.  We both seen him at the same time and I hear "Kill him Spit" "Kill Him" "Killed that Fool" :grin: he was tooooooooooooo up which I was too about to die there in front of me was the Blackcloud cure in full strut.  I asked Jaymie to cut at him to pull him out of strut a=but he didnt hear me so i shot him in full strut right before he stepped completely out of the veiwfinder. Unbelieveable morning to say the least.  We checked him out closed the video and carried him to a good picture taking area he always uses and I looked downa and said "Man I blew some beard out" O nevermind its a Double Beard Ha Ha!!!!!!

Not my biggest bird but as pretty of a fan I will ever see for TN IMO!

bustinbirds

Lifelong member of The Tenth Legion

spitndrum

what kind of camera does Hunter have?

ghillie

Here we go gents!!

total... 73.19

reynolds243