OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OMG!! Squealing Hen

Started by CASH, March 04, 2011, 01:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANYHunter

HAHA I was in Gander Mountain last night and they are still $24.99.  If they were cheaper I might pick one up.  Is there a universal sarcasm font?

ericjames

I guess the people that buy this stuff is just helping all us out,cause the only way i see they gonna kill a bird is if he is running away and gets clotheslined  by a holly bush limb.

chatterbox

Quote from: TScottW99 on March 05, 2011, 11:56:29 PM
Should go into the turkey hunting hall of shame with these two awful products!

M.A.D. Turkey Whistle

Dr. Tom's Turkey Scent

Put up a pick of the squealing hen, and you have a trio that CAN be beat! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

OldMarine

At the next NWTF calling championship I can hear it now,"hunter will make the squeal call",beam me up Scotty !
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

Rio Fan

I'd be embarrassed if I was those HS guys and had my name associated with that call.  I just don't know how they can honestly endorse that product and feel like they are helping hunters out.

3chunter

Matt morrett used it in their last video. Before he used it he was a skeptic about it.  Haha. What a bunch of nimrods....ole eddie needs to retire b/c even his owl hoot is beginning to squel.

cutt down

Boys don't laugh cause it works! I've seen it work! Couldn't believe my eyes but I'll be darned if it doesn't REALLY work. My buddy, greenhead11, was out scouting the other day & thought he'd try out the squealin hen. Said he let out a call & before he knew it a tom was running in as fast as he'd ever seen. Ole Tom ran up and attacked greenhead11. Right there in the woods he accosted my buddy. Ole Tom started humpin his leg right there! Greenhead11 popped him right between the eyes with his fist & that ole tom seemed to be turned on something fierce by gettin smacked. Then greenhead11 started choking that ole tom & well you guessed it that turned the tom on even more. Think that bird had a choking fettish cause he started humpin him even harder. I heard the commotion & by the time I got over there I found ole greenhead11 & that tom spooned up on the ground smoking a cigarette. I said right there I got to get me one of those squealin hen calls. Thanks for the link just ordered mine!  :newmascot:

greenhead11

Quote from: cutt down on March 07, 2011, 05:04:26 PM
Boys don't laugh cause it works! I've seen it work! Couldn't believe my eyes but I'll be darned if it doesn't REALLY work. My buddy, greenhead11, was out scouting the other day & thought he'd try out the squealin hen. Said he let out a call & before he knew it a tom was running in as fast as he'd ever seen. Ole Tom ran up and attacked greenhead11. Right there in the woods he accosted my buddy. Ole Tom started humpin his leg right there! Greenhead11 popped him right between the eyes with his fist & that ole tom seemed to be turned on something fierce by gettin smacked. Then greenhead11 started choking that ole tom & well you guessed it that turned the tom on even more. Think that bird had a choking fettish cause he started humpin him even harder. I heard the commotion & by the time I got over there I found ole greenhead11 & that tom spooned up on the ground smoking a cigarette. I said right there I got to get me one of those squealin hen calls. Thanks for the link just ordered mine!  :newmascot:
You must have been on some bad stuff.