News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

OMG!! Squealing Hen

Started by CASH, March 04, 2011, 01:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Quote from: Skeeterbait on March 04, 2011, 02:14:11 PM

Maybe predator hunters are buying them.  It just might be the best yote call ever made.

I hope that's it!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

vaturkey

Quote from: CASH on March 04, 2011, 01:01:35 PM
So we know that the infamous Squealing Hen is $15 or so at Wally World (Which is $15 too much).  I just stopped by Bass Pro on the way home from work and just about crapped my pants when I saw this.

CASH

I WOULD ALMOST BET MY 2 BEST LAYING HENS THAT ALL YOU BAMA BOYS CARRY A SQUEALING HEN  !!! :newmascot:
Vaturkey

turkey slayer

jshively

I am surprised nobody has photo shopped Eddie Salters on top of a hen.  I am sure she would be making some desperate squeals.

I am sure I will be hearing that call in the woods this spring.  Most definitely be LMAO.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

VAHUNTER

look on Ebay. i'm sure there are 100's of them on there by now.
Wal-Mart even has the best prices on straight out CRAP
Good things come to those who wait

struttin_1

joey46

There is a post somewhere that Wings Supply is giving them free with any order.  Time to jump on it. 

VA_Birdhunter

Look at the left side of the package it says  "ADVANCED TURKEY TACTICS".  WOW I'm out this is over my head!!!  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

hootn

hey bob, at the leeds store today i saw them and there were a whole bunch of them there left.

scott

HARDCORE

Quote from: aristico on March 04, 2011, 07:32:50 PM
I don't get all the hate for the squealing hen....I've killed 8 turkeys using it.....

Then you should have been a pitcher in MLB.  ;D

HC

CASH

Quote from: hootn on March 04, 2011, 11:05:46 PM
hey bob, at the leeds store today i saw them and there were a whole bunch of them there left.

scott

Hmmmmm.......maybe it's an Autauga/Elmore county thing.  :begging:
Quote from: Hardcore on March 05, 2011, 12:06:39 AM
Quote from: aristico on March 04, 2011, 07:32:50 PM
I don't get all the hate for the squealing hen....I've killed 8 turkeys using it.....

Then you should have been a pitcher in MLB.  ;D

HC

:bike2: :smiley-char092:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

OldMarine

Salter  was pushing a rape call a few years ago,now this !
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

oatsj

C.A.S.H. I can make just about ever call that turkeys make on a tube call but the squealing hen Sooo!I guess I will Have to order one :goofball: :goofball:

3.5inchpainfulldeath

TScottW99

Should go into the turkey hunting hall of shame with these two awful products!

M.A.D. Turkey Whistle

Dr. Tom's Turkey Scent

"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer