turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

OMG!! Squealing Hen

Started by CASH, March 04, 2011, 01:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

So we know that the infamous Squealing Hen is $15 or so at Wally World (Which is $15 too much).  I just stopped by Bass Pro on the way home from work and just about crapped my pants when I saw this.

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

struttin_1

Basser69

Gobble!

It even comes with a CD to let you hear how good it can sound
What a deal!!!!!!

stinkpickle

Yeah...I saw Eddie Salter at the Iowa Deer Classic on Sunday, and I just couldn't talk myself into asking him about it.

Skeeterbait

I will be sure and stop on my way home and get those last two.  Think they will sell out by the time I get there?  :begging: Maybe I better slip out early.  ::)

drum817

HS ought to just down right be ashamed for selling that POS  :smiley-char092:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Skeeterbait

CASH

:TrainWreck1: skeeterbait, it's really sad that there's only two left!

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Skeeterbait

Well I doubt they only ordered two so someone is buying the things.  ???  I just hope I don't hear one in the woods,  I would be really concerned.

Maybe predator hunters are buying them.  It just might be the best yote call ever made.

stinkpickle

Basser69