Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WTB Benelli SBEII steady grip stock

Started by Borden811, February 01, 2013, 01:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borden811

Hey guys, I'm looking for a steady grip stock (or any other stock with a pistol grip) that will fit my Benelli SBEII. Preferably in Advantage Timber, but open to other patterns/black as well. Thanks.

obro

I have a APG one that came with my SBEII . I have never used it . Send me a pm and make me an offer. I can send pictures to a cell phone if you give me a number .

spaightlabs

A big shout out and thank you to Obro for a great deal on this!  If y'all have any reason to do a deal of any sort with him he is top top TOP notch.

Thanks much Rusty!

Borden811

Dang, thanks for sniping that. Guess that's what happens when you only check on here two or three times a week. Still looking, if anyone has one. Maybe send me pm so I get it for sure, before the stock finds a new home!

zeus26

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: Borden811 on February 25, 2013, 03:06:18 PM
Dang, thanks for sniping that. Guess that's what happens when you only check on here two or three times a week. Still looking, if anyone has one. Maybe send me pm so I get it for sure, before the stock finds a new home!

It had been two weeks...

Borden811

Don't worry about it. As long as he's happy with his stock, it's all good. I had sent a couple pm's, but apparently neither went thru. Never heard from the guy, and then I see someone else had sagged it. Thanks for the insight though.

Borden811

I found a stock guys, thanks everyone for the help!

Borden811

Borden811