turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Winchester XRHD Shells

Started by KansasGobbler, January 31, 2013, 06:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KansasGobbler

Anyone know where you can purchase Winchester XRHD 12 ga 3 1/2" 2 oz #6s? I know I may be too late. Thanks for any help!!!

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

billy29435

I guess I should read more often . I need some Winchester XRHD 12 ga 3 1/2" 2 oz #6s also any help will be great . Thanks

chatterbox

Quote from: billy29435 on January 31, 2013, 07:54:26 PM
I guess I should read more often . I need some Winchester XRHD 12 ga 3 1/2" 2 oz #6s also any help will be great . Thanks
PM sent

billy29435

Thanks for the help . I sent you a pm Chatterbox. Vaturkey if i can't locate #6's I will look at the 5's Thanks again for the help

coyotetrpr

I saw 3 boxes of them today at Bass Pro shops.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

Rio

What choke are y'all using for the HD shells?

duckaholic25

I am also looking for some if anyone can help.

935deadbird

I had to get mine at my local co-op. I also wanted 6's but had to settle for 5's. They worked well in the past though :OGani:
"Another One Bites The Dust"

KYStalker

I walked in a store here in Kentucky two days ago and seen a few boxes of 3.5in XRHD in both #5 and #6.  They wanted about $35 a box best I can remember.  They also had 3 boxes of the old gold box Federal's for $20 a box, but they were all #4 shot.
If you're not first, your last!!

Yoder409

Wow !!!

Talk about a cold shot !!  I just come to find that there are NONE to be found out there ANYWHERE !! 
What happened ??  Why in the world have these been discontinued ??

Anyone have a lead on where there may be some left ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 03, 2013, 03:45:11 PM
Wow !!!

Talk about a cold shot !!  I just come to find that there are NONE to be found out there ANYWHERE !! 

Whatever you can find in a store, unless someone has some in a warehouse somewhere, are all there will be. They were discontinued due to price of components, mainly the tungsten-based shot.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

WildSpur

The cache!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

GOLD HUNTER

yep they going to be hard to get now........ :z-guntootsmiley:

Yoder409

Quote from: allaboutshooting on March 03, 2013, 04:47:14 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on March 03, 2013, 03:45:11 PM
Wow !!!

Whatever you can find in a store, unless someone has some in a warehouse somewhere, are all there will be. They were discontinued due to price of components, mainly the tungsten-based shot.

Thanks,
Clark

>:(

Boy, does THAT stink !!!

Wonder why they just couldn't have raised the price on them if that's what had to happen ??  At $4/shell they were still less than some other popular turkey loads.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.