turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking like a good year

Started by longbeard95, January 31, 2013, 02:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard95

Just thought I would share this picture I got of these toms that I had feeding at a bait pile I had set out for deer in late November. If these birds continue the same pattern as last year it looks like I might be able to fill my second week tag pretty easily! Is it just me or does the one that has its head down feeding, have 2 beards or is that just simply one beard split?

If anyone else has any other trail cam pics of birds it would be nice to see them as well! Im sure it will help to get everyone in the huntig spirit.
Tyler

SheGotHoOks

if that is two beards they both have some length to em, or it looks that way to me anyways :) I'd like to kill a multi-bearded gobbler myself! Justin seems to think that's one beard split into two from being wet..

Onpoint

If that don't get ya ready for spring I don't know what will. I'm pumped. Cool pics man thanks for sharin. Keep em comin.

longspur

looks like he may be stepping on part of it. cool pic

spurman

Split or not that is a nice beard. I like the guy eying the camera, cool picture Tyler.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

SheGotHoOks

chatterbox

Very nice! Me and Harrison are gonna go scout before his basketball practice this morning.
Spring is a long ay off here in the Northeast, but it gets us out in the morning, and it's alot of fun!

doublegobble

Went out Saturday evening to do a little coyote calling and ran into a group of 15-20 gobblers. There were some serious paintbrushes in that flock. I haven't hunted that area before. Now I have it added to the list of potential spots.
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

kyhareraiser

nice pic,  clear too. noticed the camera is a wildview. they just sent me two infrared flash type. hope they take pics good as yours does . getting ready to put them on a trail or two they use each year. saw scratching already this season