turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Toys for 2013?

Started by jblackburn, January 31, 2013, 11:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Anyone getting any new stuff for this season?  I got my new diaphragms and will likely pick up Gooserbat's anodized aluminum pot call.

I got into videoing last year and found that it is a lot of fun.  I have already bought a new tripod and will also get a new shotgun microphone at some point.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

rafsobbob

Looking at getting a new call from LIGHTS OUT custom calls
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

jblackburn

Well, I didn't need it, but I just ordered a Pretty Boy Jr, semi strut from Wing Suppy because it was only $20!
:OGturkeyhead:

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

RIStrutStopper

My cabelas gobbler lounger chair bit the dust last year and I think its easier to hunt without one even if it is a bit less comfortable. The cushion on my vest was pretty flimsy so I used that as an excuse to get a new vest. Picked up an Elite III from wing supply for like $35 shipped and its got a nice thick seat cushion. I'll see how my old bones do with that for a while before I pick up another chair. Also picked up a new diaphragm last time I went to KTP, just because. I'll probably get some more, wanna try some different ones.

jblackburn

I picked up a beautiful wingbone call today at the Backwoods show in OKC.  It is my first suction call and I cannot wait to get after some gobblers with it!

www.gooserbatcalls.com