News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hevi 13 @ Rogers sporting goods

Started by wingbonehntr, January 30, 2013, 07:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildSpur

Quote from: duckaholic25 on January 30, 2013, 10:35:25 PM
My local Academy has several 3 inch 6s and mag blends for 17.99. Should I buy them out. I dont shoot 3 inch but is it that good of a deal

Thats a great deal now.  Both are great rounds and worthy of cacheing!

Cluck more, yelp less

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'd have to pay MO tax on top of that price.  But I should be good for quite awhile with what I have.   

treatcg

Got me some mag 10s.  Love Rogers, I live in Oklahoma so I normally get the goods the next day.

R AJ

Academy Sports had 3" 20 ga Hevi 13 in 5s and 6s in P'cola ,Fl for $12.99 per box of 5.
Emphasize HAD.

Dallen92

I talked to the people at rogers today and he told me that he only had about 50 boxes or so of the hevi 7 left and he said when they are gone and they have to reorder he said the prices would go up to around $30 per box so you better order before they are gone.

SKFOOTER

I purchased several boxes of Magnum Blend from them last week and mailed in my rebate form last Wednesday.  And I received my rebate check in the mail yesterday.  No having to wait 6-8 weeks. 

mudhen

Mine showed up today, boxes beat to heck, shells look ok:

All 3 boxes looked like they had been opened, several times....

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Thebody

I ordered 3 boxes of 3 inch # 7's yesterday.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

01Foreman400

Just ordered 15 boxes of the Magnum Blend 3" 2 oz. loads.  That should get me through the season. 

Thanks for the heads-up.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

outdoors

:z-dizzy:  Yup I also ordered  10 more . .........  Found out the shipping is the same for 4 or 10 both
Rates are the same . . . . . . .
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

01Foreman400

Well the price increase has kicked in. 

Magnum Blend
3" was $20.99 now $23.49
3.5" was $22.99 now $26.99

Hevi-13
3" was $20.99 now $24.49
3.5" was $22.99 now $26.99
Huntin Fool From Georgia!