turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The 11-87 Project

Started by Shotgun Dave, January 18, 2013, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun Dave

Hey Fella's this is my 11-87 20 gauge project . Just got ShureShot on it and got her drilled and tapped last night . Next Camo dip then gonna sight her up . Whatcha Think . I think it;s gonna be sweet . Here's some Pic's Ricky .
All things work together for good !!!

Shotgun Dave

Oh ya them are my little trainee's there . They get mad if there not on the PUTER !!!

Onpoint

Looks good, I just put a shurshot on my ole 870. I think you'll really like it.

vaturkey

That's a good lookin setup Dave ! Thanks for the pics ! Those little girls are cuties !

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Shotgun Dave

Hey 19onpoint85 Ive got the 11-87 12 gauge that Remington sells fully camo with the ShureShot and it handles Great . Kinda where this Idea came from . Bet you like your 870 with this stock . Hey Ricky it's coming along good with the 20 . Thinking of maybe some Federal H7's and maybe a Trulock when they come out . That's my Angels the one with the Box call is my Baby and the mean little White Head is my Grandaughter . It's a real blast around her of the Evening times . Love em !!! .  Holler back soon    David

ncturkey

What length is your barrel? Nice settup.

Shotgun Dave

The Barrell is 21 inches . Sent her off to be Camo Dipped today . Will post some pics when she gets back !!! :turkey2:

Shotgun Dave

Ordered my sight last week hoping for it tomorrow. Sent my gun to be camo dipped last Wensday cant wait to see it . Mossy Oak Infinity . Truglow Holograph got one on my 11-87 12 and like it pretty good . Will send Pics soon !!! :turkey2:

turkeyhunter91

thats a good looking gun, i bet it will be a turkey slayer after you get finished.

Shotgun Dave

Hope your right turkeyhunter91 !!! :turkey2:

Shotgun Dave

Gun is in Virginia being Camo dipped . Got an Indian Creek 555 today at Gander Mnt.  Got my sight in from Midway today also . Cant wait to get gun back  . Im getting very Anxious . Next Shells and pattern testing . Pics on the way soon !!! :turkey2: