OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I handled several Pumps and Autos yesterday.

Started by 3" 870 Shell Shucker, March 04, 2011, 08:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3" 870 Shell Shucker

870, 887, BPS, 835, 935, 500, H&R, Tri-Star, etc.  I think I forgot to look at the 1187's they had?

All of these were at a small country store, so there was mostly just one example of each.

I was a little bit interested in the 835 or 935..............?????????????????

Nimrodmar10

Are you looking for recomendations on all the guns or just the two or just conversating?

BOFF

Quote from: Nimrodmar10 on March 04, 2011, 09:12:33 AM
Are you looking for recomendations on all the guns or just the two or just conversating?

Discuss all, giving pros and cons of each, and what the recommended chokes, ammo, and patterns are to be expected of each. Make sure it is in table form, and has current pics of each of the patterns, the distance shot at each pattern, the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure as well. Have these signed off with a witness, and notary, and then we will discuss.

:begging: :goofball:

Stuck at home today with sick daughter.

God Bless,
David B.

Nimrodmar10

"Discuss all, giving pros and cons of each, and what the recommended chokes, ammo, and patterns are to be expected of each. Make sure it is in table form, and has current pics of each of the patterns, the distance shot at each pattern, the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure as well. Have these signed off with a witness, and notary, and then we will discuss."

Oh, is that all, I thought you wanted something difficult.
You do know that no one likes a Smart A$$ don't you?

God Bless,
David B.
[/quote]

knightrider

BOFF

Quote from: Nimrodmar10 on March 04, 2011, 09:46:09 AM
"Discuss all, giving pros and cons of each, and what the recommended chokes, ammo, and patterns are to be expected of each. Make sure it is in table form, and has current pics of each of the patterns, the distance shot at each pattern, the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure as well. Have these signed off with a witness, and notary, and then we will discuss."

God Bless,
David B.

No, I never realized that. I thought everyone like a smart rear.  :z-guntootsmiley:

And yes, that is the way I am at times, a Smart Rear. If we can't have some fun at times, we'll go crazy. If you feel my post is out of line, I'm sorry, take it for what it is,  the situation I listed as the cause, and the original smiley stickies as well,  to indicate the intentions.

God Bless,
David B. 

Gobble!

Quote from: Nimrodmar10 on March 04, 2011, 09:46:09 AM

Stop whining and just do it!!!  :goofball:

3" 870 Shell Shucker

I was just reflecting upon how nice it was to get to examine 8 or 10 turkey smackers at once.  I was looking for something fun to do, and thought, "hey I know, I'll go look at a bunch of turkey smackers".

I highly recommend it.

BOFF

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on March 04, 2011, 12:56:06 PM
I was just reflecting upon how nice it was to get to examine 8 or 10 turkey smackers at once.  I was looking for something fun to do, and thought, "hey I know, I'll go look at a bunch of turkey smackers".

I highly recommend it.

Particularly in the smaller country store setting!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.