OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wanted: Sweet sounding scratch box...nothing too raspy

Started by Longspur321, January 28, 2013, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longspur321

Like the title says.... I own just about every other type of call with the exception of a scratch box, so I really don't know what's out there. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Please feel free to pm me... Thanks!!
"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."--John Wayne

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."--Steve McQueen

SCtrkyhntr

SS Custom Calls are the best I have played in the past few years.  That used to be one of my favorite booths at the convention.

savduck

I own SS custom, Shadetree, magnolia, Kenny Morgan, Billy Buice, and a few more. they are all wonderful scratchers, but the little ones that Spring Creek is selling are the most realistic Ive heard. He has been selling them for 23.

here is a video clip sound file. Click on picture

Here are a few others. maybe you will hear the sound you like.

Billy Buice

Shadetree

Tom Gaskins

Magnolia Gane calls

JLC
Georgia Boy

ccleroy

stone road turkey calls

Spring creek has a great scratch box, i love mine. check out some of mikes sound files, great price also.

Gary
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Longspur321

I ordered a Spring Creek (Chesnut w/ the cherry striker) last night w/Mr. Mike. That thing sounds SWEEEEET....
"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."--John Wayne

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."--Steve McQueen

savduck

Georgia Boy