OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Where to Find FF3 Protector

Started by BurrisOptics, January 25, 2013, 06:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BurrisOptics

I've been getting a lot of questions about where to find the correct protector for the FF3 sight.  The part number is the same as the old protector that only worked for the FF2 so you still need to search for item # 410330.  The current protector works with both the FF2 and the FF3.  One thing you need to make sure of is that the dealer you are ordering it from has the new version.  This was an inline change so if they have old stock (which most do not have) you could receive a protector that only fits the FF2.  I typically don't direct forum members to any certain dealer but I will suggest you try Optics Planet at this link.  http://www.opticsplanet.com/burris-mount-fastfire.html

I know that Sumtoy has been trying to stock and sell these items as well but has been having a hard time getting product.  You should give them a shot first.  Hopefully William will jump in and let us know what he has in stock.  If he has protectors they will be the new style also. 

whiskey

Not sure if these are new or old stock, but they are in stock.

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=00023410330

I live down the road from Midsouth and they are generally a knowledgeable bunch. I am sure a phone call to clarify would be answered correctly.

schief

i just ordered a burris protector # 410330 from Brownell. do you have to have longer screws to mount a FFIII.

BurrisOptics

Midsouth should have the correct protector for the FF3.

The correct screws should be included.  If they are not just PM me and I'll get them out to you.

schief

Quote from: BurrisOptics on January 30, 2013, 02:26:43 PM

The correct screws should be included.  If they are not just PM me and I'll get them out to you.
thanks

Big Timber

TOP NOTCH GUY !!! :z-guntootsmiley:

mudhen

Thank goodness I was sitting down when I checked the prices  ;D

$100 for the one in stock.

$75 for the one that might arrive in a month or so.

$55 for the one where they have no idea when it might arrive.

$100 protector for a $200 sight....

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

schief

the protector arrived today from brownell and had longer screws with it. thanks burrisoptic for offer of screws