turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How do you think I did???

Started by mightyjoeyoung, January 24, 2013, 08:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyjoeyoung

:z-winnersmiley:    So I got a call from a friend and fellow member on here last nigh, telling me he had a line on a virtually new TC Prohunter camo 20 gauge barrel, fore end, camo TC Maxima base, camo TC Maxima QD rings, and a camo Bushnell Trophy XLT 1.5-4 circle plex scope.  Howmuch might you ask for a less than one year old barrel set up?  If I told you $200.00 would you be amazed?  I am however going to throw in a little bit more because the guy selling it just had a baby and I can understand the need for cash.  He doesn't know but there will be a little extra in the money order...gotta pay for diapers right?
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Shotgun Dave

Ive got a couple of Pro Hunters and about Four Barrels and I didnt get that kinda deal on any of mine  . I'd say you done real good  !!!   have fun  :turkey2:
All things work together for good !!!

redarrow

turkeyhunter91

Onpoint

Uvagobbler

Unbelievable deal! I hope you find the perfect choke/ammo combination and lay the hammer down. I also think that it is a nice that you are kicking in some extra money to help out the fella.

chatterbox

Contact William at SumToy and he can set you up with a killer choke that when paired with Fed HW 7's, is terror on gobblers.
A good friend of mine has one of those barrels, and with a SumToy choke and the feds, got a best of 161 in the 10" circle at 40!
Good luck, and that as a nice jesture on your part to thro in a little extra! :icon_thumright:

rtsj

Come on guys!!! How bout a " Hell Yeah" for the good friend that passed on the deal??  Your welcome Don.  :goofball:.  And yes you can borrow my 3 different Sumtoy chokes, and the other two to try in your barrel.   Just return the favor when i want to bring up the boat and hit them 12-14" perch in the spring.

Have a good one.
Roy

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: rtsj on February 02, 2013, 06:34:10 PM
Come on guys!!! How bout a " Hell Yeah" for the good friend that passed on the deal??  Your welcome Don.  :goofball:.  And yes you can borrow my 3 different Sumtoy chokes, and the other two to try in your barrel.   Just return the favor when i want to bring up the boat and hit them 12-14" perch in the spring.

Have a good one.
Roy

ANY TIME BROTHA!!!   :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

mightyjoeyoung

Well guys.  Here is what my $200.00 bought me.  Full Realtree AP camo, right down to the TC Warne Maxima base and QD rings.  I threw on the FF II to see how it sat and though it took quite a bit of weight off the gun (Bushnell says 12.7 ounces but it sure feels like more), I think I might just leave the scope on for this spring...just looks almost too sexy to leave it off.

outdoors

That's nice , good luck with it  :icon_thumright:   :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field