OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SEVERAL Calls for Sale!!!

Started by keyser12ga, January 20, 2013, 05:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyser12ga

I have several calls I've had for the last couple years and it's time to part with some. All calls price shipped conus, PP or USPS Money Order.

First:  Tim Fralick Burrville Bomber Long Box.  This is Curly Walnut/Walnut and was made 3/2012.  It is the sound of raspy young hen and you can really get some volume with it.  Only selling as I have some other customs on order.  Asking $100 shipped.

Second:  This one I've had for a long time, since I was 13 or 14 I think.  It is an H.S. Strut Grand National Double Slate over Glass with composite striker.  Asking $25.  Sold to Rod Lingle

Third:  Jack Mincey Red Oak Burl Ceramic/Glass Pot made in 2010 with striker.  I can't remember what the striker is made out of, asking $55.

Fourth:  Quaker Boy Turkey Talkin' Tube.  This call is like new, I bought it at a small mom/pop store last year, I only tried it out once, but it had been on the shelf so long the latex was decayed.  So it will need new latex.  Asking $20.

Fifth:  Lights Out by Wendell Rye, dated 6/2009 , Poor man's Ivory (Holly (If I recall correctly) slate/glass with Ebony striker.  Asking $55 shipped.  SPF lmbhngr

Sixth:  Harmon Den Slate/ "Stone" pot.  Asking $20  I may have a second striker for it. It does have a small crack in the wood (see pics). SPF to letinmfly

Seventh:  Dave Smith Koa Matched Set, Copper/slate and Aluminum/glass with 2 strikers.  The surfaces have some tarnishing from use, but sound good.  Asking $55 Sold to Gitzit 69

keyser12ga

Bump, Lights Out and HS Strut are sold, the rest are still available.

peacockgirl

i want to buy the quaker boy turkey talkin tube.