Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Any New Toys Out There

Started by nctrkyhntr, January 20, 2013, 08:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nctrkyhntr

With our beloved president :TrainWreck1: trying to control all guns. Has anyone gone out a bought one.

I tried getting an ar15 but they are impossible to find. I even ordered one but it was 5 months out. I just cancelled that order and went and picked up a new pistol. I got a kimber 45 pro compact 2. And as soon as I figure out how to take photos off the my phone I will post one.

gob09

congrats those are sweet  id rather have the kimber anyhow

o2stk1

I ordered a ruger hunter 44mag and a talo 44 with the 3 3/4 barrel they should be here the first of next week. I ordered on the 7th so it is taking more time

keyser12ga

Not knowing what was going to happen of course, I sold my AR for $600 5 days before it happened.  So frantically I tried to find a lower and lucked out, but can't get another part to build the thing now.

unclerick

I did buy me a new Marlin .22mag bolt action rifle yesterday, well it's used but new to me, me and Wes took it out and sited it in and it shoots great. Jon I'm like Wes on the Kimber, much rather have it then an ar-15.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

ElkTurkMan

I baught a 300 Remington Ultra Mag a while back.  I just put a muzzle break on it and got a trigger job done.   

gob09

i bought a pretty sweet remington 700 .243 with a bdl conversion and a hogue rubber over molded stock put a bipod on it and bushnell elite scope it needs a trigger job but its not in the budget right now

harvester

Just traded for a ruger model m77. 30/06. Stainless with laminated stock and a pentex scope. It's even left handed. :drool:

gob09

cool dustin i didnt know you were a lefty you know how right handed people are thet think everyone is

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on February 05, 2013, 01:40:00 PM
cool dustin i didnt know you were a lefty you know how right handed people are thet think everyone is

For some odd reason I only shoot a gun left handed, everything else right handed. I can shoot right handed also but left seems more normal. :TrainWreck1:

gob09

i have a friend like that he is left eye dominent

harvester

Works out great if you hunt with someone who is right handed. I always set on the right side of the tree and they always set on the left side. You got about 270 degrees covered. A bird doesn't hardly stand a chance.     :gobble: :gobble: :fud: :OGani:

gob09

I always sit on risks right side the side he hears best on if I done I have to scream later of yell

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

irishff727

At the recent gun show here there were a ton of em for sale. And when I say for sale I mean bend over and take it price. Bare bones models with one mag going for 2000. One guy actually had a decent stag model all tricked out with like 10 mags eotech optics and other goodies with a 6 k price tag.

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on February 21, 2013, 09:11:10 PM
I always sit on risks right side the side he hears best on if I done I have to scream later of yell

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Sometimes I'm just trying to ignore you Wes, espeacaily when I  hear that "nevemind" comeing from you.     :drool:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus