turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Check in

Started by spurman, January 19, 2013, 06:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J Gilbert

Another ex-Widowmaker wishing the team well this spring- Good luck and knock'em dead

spurman

It looks like we have a man missing in action we have not heard from turkey slayer since Jan 3, I have to assume something has happened and he can't play. We will be looking for a replacement.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

kyhareraiser

hello Team Widow Makers, I have been notified you are a member short and I gladly will fill that position. I'm glad to be part of the team and I can't wait to here the first gobble of the season and to here my ole' 20 ga bark. and get this , Widow Maker is its name.

kyhareraiser

thanks for adding me to the Widowmakers: now a little about myself,  I was born and raised in E  Ky. and that's where I picked up the love of the outdoors. I am a self taught hunter from the age 14 , my dad was a school teacher, my grandpa was to busy raising veggies to hit the woods with me , so one day after seeing the 20 ga, bolt Action( widow maker) I wanted to take it squirrell hunting   . on my first shot I killed one and that did it for me. hooked on huntin'. now I am an avid hunter and I look forward to putting a gobbler on the score board this year

longspur

Do you raise rabbits in Kentucky??lol.  Welcome to the WidowMakers :wagon:

SheGotHoOks

hey kyhareraiser.... welcome to the team! :)

spurman

Quote from: J Gilbert on February 02, 2013, 08:39:37 AM
Another ex-Widowmaker wishing the team well this spring- Good luck and knock'em dead

Good luck to you, hope you have a great season.

Bill
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Onpoint

We're glad to have ya. Kill us a big ole mountain bird. Good luck n happy hunting.

Justin

kyhareraiser

Kyhareraiser is here and ready to turn loose a swarm of #6 at a gobblers noggin.  :OGturkeyhead: