turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I NOW PRESENT.

Started by n2deer, January 16, 2013, 09:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duck.down

I didnt get a say in the team name. Sadly.

But... We didnt get left overs. Just waiting on a few choice members to join the forum.  ;D

squeaky

Hey guy's I'm just checking in. I have finally recovered from deer season withdrawls so I have turkey's on my mind now. I'm not as hardcore as you guy's but I'll do my best to help our team dish out a little butt kicking.  :icon_thumright:

I should have plenty to hunt in our home state. I added 1100 acres close to home in Bibb Cty that hasn't been legally turkey hunted in 5 years....it's loaded with birds. We also added another 500 acres to my Dallas Cty club so that's going to give me a little more ground to chase some birds on. My only draw back is the amount of time I will have to hunt. I'm home for the first 5 days and then I'll miss the next 14 due to work. Maybe I can get one or two opening week.

n2deer

Quote from: duck.down on February 21, 2013, 03:41:50 AM

But... We didnt get left overs. Just waiting on a few choice members to join the forum.  ;D

Got to support some calls?

North40R

Duck down you ever heard the saying about tugging on supermans cape! Lol!

You don't want none of this son!
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!

BC

Quote from: duck.down on February 20, 2013, 08:04:55 PM
I hate that the other Alabama Team is going to have to dethrone yal this year.  :whip2:

Team Pecker Wreckers  :anim_25:

You peckers better pack yourselves a lunch.

BC

mmusso

those silly Pecker Molesters....

atoler

Quote from: n2deer on February 21, 2013, 08:20:33 AM

he makes some dang good calls, and had the balls to have that as his company name, so I figured it was worth some support.

duck.down

I we can luck out and Jughead not kill a sasquatch turkey this year, we have a chance.  :goofball:

But look at me.. you know by the looks of me I Packed a BIG lunch.  ;D

BC

Quote from: duck.down on February 22, 2013, 11:42:25 AM
I we can luck out and Jughead not kill a sasquatch turkey this year, we have a chance.  :goofball:

But look at me.. you know by the looks of me I Packed a BIG lunch.  ;D

;D

n2deer

Quote from: atoler on February 22, 2013, 03:07:48 AM

he makes some dang good calls, and had the balls to have that as his company name, so I figured it was worth some support.

I know, we are just picking fun, no harm meant other than the whopping we gonna give. :love5:

We have a call maker also, he makes one fine slate call that has contributed to many dead gobblers in the south.

atoler

Quote from: n2deer on February 23, 2013, 10:59:32 PM
Quote from: atoler on February 22, 2013, 03:07:48 AM

I know, we are just picking fun, no harm meant other than the whopping we gonna give. :love5:

We have a call maker also, he makes one fine slate call that has contributed to many dead gobblers in the south.

the whopping? shoot, yall just hold on for the ride and be glad the crystal balls gonna stay in the state of alabama.  :z-winnersmiley:

n2deer

BC

Quote from: atoler on February 24, 2013, 07:59:21 AM
the whooping? shoot, yall just hold on for the ride and be glad the crystal balls gonna stay in the state of alabama.  :z-winnersmiley:

Indeed.