turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I NOW PRESENT.

Started by n2deer, January 16, 2013, 09:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2deer

The returning champs and soon to be winners of the 2013 old gobbler turkey contest.

Team Alabama

1. N2deer
2. North40R
3. Crenshawco
4. Truedouble
5. Squeaky
6. BC
7. wareagle22
8 . Yekrut
9.  Jughead
10.2Beards
11.limbhanger2
12.musso

:anim_25:

JUGHEAD

How in the WORLD a hacker like me ended up on a team of killers like this....I'll never know.  Guess every team needs some good lookin benchwarmers though.  :laugh:

n2deer

I wondered how long it would take to get a comment.
Welcome to the team and I look foward to this year.

North40R

Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!

n2deer

I'm sure the others will before to long.

Won't be to long before we are running around the woods like mad men with very little sleep.

mmusso

I'm here...looking forward to it!

2Beards

crenshawco

Here and ready for spring. Getting some good birds on camera already and it won't be long now.

n2deer

Quote from: crenshawco on January 21, 2013, 08:58:05 PM
Here and ready for spring. Getting some good birds on camera already and it won't be long now.

Where you living now?

crenshawco

I moved back to Montgomery in June. Hopefully I'm through moving for a while now.

BC

Excited to be here to defend our title.

North40R

I'm trying to get ready to build a house so trips this year are more than likely off. Gonna have to really kick it in to get one of these South bama birds that scores high enough to help the team this year!

Then again you never know when I might get the bug and make a mad dash for Kansas or Nebraska. Lol! If it gets late in the season and we're really needing the points I guess I could sacrifice some savings and make a trip! Lol! Take one for the team so to speak!
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!

n2deer

It doesnt sound like it would take much to get you to go.

wareagle22

I'm here for the party too.   Gonna start out March 2nd in South Florida and end in Missouri.  Nitro's gonna be barking before long!!

YEKRUT

Someone say turkey killing?

Finally got logged back in, just waiting on march 15th