turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hunts

Started by jblackburn, January 16, 2013, 06:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Where is everyone hunting this year?  I'll be hunting the home state of Oklahoma for sure.  I'm going to attempt to chase the Sooner slam this year.  I have a lead on a place to hunt Oklahoma Merriams way out in the Panhandle, Rios are everywhere and there is some good public land to chase Easterns in SE OK.  I will also go to Kansas since I have a good public land in KS an hour away.  I'm also going to try to schedule a Missouri hunt.  I hope the old truck can handle the miles!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

turkey harvester

Guess Im just going to stay in Mo. We have a new farm to hunt this year at West Plains and we will be the first one on it in years. It is loaded with birds. Going to try and let the wife and my son shoot first this year and get one under their belt.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

MOStrutter

Iowa and Missouri for sure.  I am responsible for getting a few other people on birds as well so it may be an eventful spring.

harleytom

Swamp

rafsobbob

South Dakota and Iowa I have never hunted out of Iowa for turkeys before really getting jacked about it.
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

ghillie

Quote from: rafsobbob on January 27, 2013, 09:21:04 AM
South Dakota and Iowa I have never hunted out of Iowa for turkeys before really getting jacked about it.

Me too!

rafsobbob

Gee are you going to South Dakota too  ;D  I am thinking about bringing my bow with me and if by chance we are getting/having luck I might con you or Brd into calling and see if I can smoke one with it   
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

Timberland Taxidermy

I'll be hunting MO and KS, but if I fill those tags too quickly I may have to head to NE for more turkey killin'.

RIStrutStopper

I'll be hunting in RI and CT.

Thomas6689

paintbrush

I'll be chasing longbeards in my home state of MN. of course, and will also be getting after them in SD. and MO. If Mo. goes good, I'll try to get in a KS. hunt.

Timberland Taxidermy

Quote from: paintbrush on February 16, 2013, 07:13:46 AM
I'll be chasing longbeards in my home state of MN. of course, and will also be getting after them in SD. and MO. If Mo. goes good, I'll try to get in a KS. hunt.

where at in MO?

paintbrush

Have one hunt over near Knox City for April 18 -20 and then for my second MO. bird, a hunt over by Mound City April 22 & 23. If I should get my 1 bird early on my Knox City hunt, I'm going to try in north east Kansas for a few days.

WVohioFAN