turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Dick's has Hevi Shot.

Started by bornagain64, March 03, 2011, 07:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornagain64

I was in Dick's Sporting goods this weekend and the Hevi Shot was on sale. I believe they only have the Mag Blend, The 3" where around $16 and the 3 1/2 where around $20.
I am just glad that they finally got some decent shells in, it might save me a trip to BPS in Orlando.

John

ILIKEHEVI-13

Try to find the Hevi-13 #7's.   :z-guntootsmiley:

BowBendr

I was in my local Dicks last week and the 3.5" Mag Blends were almost $27....I hope they put them on sale....

They also had #6's.

TScottW99

Y'all are lucky.  My Dick's only has Remington Nitro and Winchester Supreme turkey loads  >:(  The local Gander has yet to get in this years Hevi-Shot.  All they have is left overs from last year, none of which will work in my gun.   ???
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Gobble!

Quote from: BowBendr on March 03, 2011, 08:29:17 PM
I was in my local Dicks last week and the 3.5" Mag Blends were almost $27....I hope they put them on sale....

They also had #6's.

:o

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WildSpur

I hope that is the case around Pittsburgh.  I have to drive to Cabela's in Wheeling if I want Hevi Shot turkey loads.

Cluck more, yelp less

knightrider