turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Williams slugger sight

Started by jbennett, January 14, 2013, 12:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbennett

I've shot a red dot sight for the past couple of years with good results. I would like to minimize the chances of a possible malfunction and purchased a Williams slugger. I sat down too many times last year wondering if the scope would fog up, the battery would be dead or weak, or that the scope would be off. Do you guys think that this is a good sight choice and what are your experiences with it?

gobbler74

Yep, great sight for the $$. Slightly larger than the tru glo pro gobble dots due to the universal fit to several rib widths but made very tough. Also a good sight to correct a high poi from factory beads because the front bead sits a good 1/2" high on barrel. Shoot safe! 
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

SumToy

Yup  :z-winnersmiley:  I have put them on target guns for years.  Them guns shoot a 2 inch pattern and they work fine on them.   :icon_thumright:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA