turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

DSD DECOYS FOR SALE. JAKE FEEDING HEN UPRIGHT HEN

Started by GOBBLER CRAZY, December 28, 2012, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOBBLER CRAZY

NEW BOUGHT LAST YEAR DONT NEED THEY ARE DSD DECOYS JAKE FEEDING HEN UPRIGHT HEN WITH BAGS AND CARRYING BAG. JAKE COST 150 WILL TAKE 100. FEEDING AND UPRIGHT HEN COST 120 A PIECE I TAKE 80 A PIECE   :turkey:

DUPREE

I live in ga but not close to Newnan any longer. If you head to the coast or decide to ship ill take the feeding hen.

davisd9

Good luck selling them without being willing to ship them. 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

GOBBLER CRAZY

paintbrush

I'll take the Upright hen off your hands if you will ship.

DUPREE

hunter22

GOBBLER CRAZY

sorry people just got messages ok who wonts what here thanks i can mail out cost plus shipping send me a check and win i get check i send out decoys thanks email me plz bloodworthmike@yahoo.com. name mike bloodworth

DUPREE

Have you figured out a shipping cost? Do you have PayPal?

SKFOOTER

DUPREE

Quote from: SKFOOTER on January 08, 2013, 03:47:56 PM
Update???

I decided it was better to pay retail than sit around waiting on someone who wont follow up on a thread or answer messages.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

davisd9

2) Post a picture ,every single item listed for sale requires a actual picture of the item  - if there is no picture it will get yanked down right on the spot - this is to thwart scam artists

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,26.0.html
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer