OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Started by strut2, January 11, 2013, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strut2

Hey Everyone. My name is Andrew. I am from central Pennsylvania. My wife and I were just blessed with our first child (Natalie)2 months ago. I am a journeyman lineman and when im not working im either hanging out with the family or in the woods. I have always hunted anything and everything But over the last 7 years have become obsessed with gobbler hunting. I just stumbled across this forum and thought I'd join with other people obsessed with turkey as much as I am. I've been to quite a few different states hunting turkey and planning on hunting Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska. It will be my first time hunting Oklahoma and Kansas so any recommended areas of public hunting ground would be great. I have also built a pen for raising turkey because I plan to start competing in calling competitions. Unfortunately a buddy of mine attempted to hatch poults for me but they never hatched. Hopefully I will eventually be able to fill my pen. Enough about me looking forward to reading all the posts. Take care!!

JVA54

Sully53

boomer

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

lmbhngr

longspur

captin_hook

:wagon: from westmoreland county!