Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New calls?

Started by harvester, January 09, 2013, 09:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gob09

naw dustin jack lewis made that caller back in 2009 or10 i really like the way it sounds really loud and obnxious or sweet and soft it has a really crisp clear sound i also really like jims copper caller he made for my wife to give to me for my birthday it is a really nice sounding call too copper takes a lot of care though and is a little harder to play correctly

Moore

yeah I got some new calls, pot calls. I got rid of the pots calls I had last year they were junk! I got me the crystal mistress david hallron alum pot call.I also got of two of black stone custom calls crystal and slate pot calls
[

harvester

Quote from: Moore on February 16, 2013, 06:47:39 AM
yeah I got some new calls, pot calls. I got rid of the pots calls I had last year they were junk! I got me the crystal mistress david hallron alum pot call.I also got of two of black stone custom calls crystal and slate pot calls

Which one is your favorite? It's hard to choose with that batch of calls.

Got me a toms teasers slate for valentines. :drool:  wife buys me a new all every year. :z-flirtysmile3:

mfd1027

You've got you a keeper there Dustin.   
Dan

Moore

to be honest I cant decide which one is my favorite call they are all good and I confindent using them in the wood they all sound great no complance this year.
[

Moore

I did get two more box call from SS Custom calls one for my daughter and son. The wife almost blew a gasket. LOL
[

unclerick

My awesome brother baught me a new call at the convention, it's a Martin Brothers gobbler choice push pin, it's pretty neat, been wanting one for a while,,,,Thanks Wes.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

Im no where near as good a brother  that I have the call is a very tiny installment of what i owe the very best brother in the world im very blessed

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on February 22, 2013, 08:01:34 PM
Im no where near as good a brother  that I have the call is a very tiny installment of what i owe the very best brother in the world im very blessed

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
:z-flirtysmile3: Ahhh shucks!!!!!!!!
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Ricochet

I'm set on calls after stocking up in Nashville.   ;D
-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...