North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New calls?

Started by harvester, January 09, 2013, 09:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gob09

somebody hid the cord that connects the camera to the puter

unclerick

Really,,, now who would hide the cord to the computer?
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

heck idk everytime i go to get something someone has moved it

mfd1027

I'm hoping my number comes up on one of the boxcall lists I'm on.  Jim's (Warbird) is coming to hunt with me opening wk. end so maybe I can talk him into making me something.  I was talking to him last year about a super loud aggressive pot.    I've also got an order in for some new mouthcalls.   
Dan

gob09

dan if you want  a super loud aggressive pot call jim's the feller to make it i really like the gobbler MOJO and NO #49 mouth calls too

unclerick

Dan, Jim makes a great box call, I've got one of his firsts and it can bust your ear drums or soft as a whisper, and like Wes said, he can make a loud pot as well.

harvester

Quote from: unclerick on January 17, 2013, 07:19:49 PM
Dan, Jim makes a great box call, I've got one of his firsts and it can bust your ear drums or soft as a whisper, and like Wes said, he can make a loud pot as well.

Does Jim have any sound files available?

t_eagen13

nothing new for me this year except maybe a couple new mouth calls to try out. the dave smith decoys and lights out aluminum i bought last year were enough purchases to get me through this year also lol

gob09

Quote from: harvester on January 17, 2013, 07:30:27 PM
i think he might did you check the web site

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on January 18, 2013, 08:08:38 PM
Quote from: harvester on January 17, 2013, 07:30:27 PM
i think he might did you check the web site

If he doesn't just give him a call and he will send you some I sure.

harvester

Has anyone ever heard of Lonnie Sneed? I talked with him for a short time the other evening and I plan on ordering 2 calls from him. One is a "Hot Hen Slate" and the other is a green glass call. I am going to give him a call back and see if he will run a couple calls for me. He didn't have any with him at the time, they were down in his shop.

harvester

I got in touch with Mr. Sneed again and he ran some of his calls for me. they sounded really good over the phone. I should be getting them in about a week.

Wes, did you ever dig up a picture of that dishpan call?

gob09

no but i will post one i found the cord that was missing

gob09

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on January 25, 2013, 09:46:06 AM
here it is

Man that looks awesome. Did warbird make that?  How does it sound? Great!