News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Headhunters

Started by jblackburn, January 08, 2013, 09:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

Quote from: RIStrutStopper on February 04, 2013, 10:02:15 AM
It looks like I've been assigned to the Headhunters. RIStrutStopper (Paul) checking in! I'll be hunting RI and CT this year and hopefully get a chance to help the team out!

I did not realize OG was assigning members to teams. But, welcome to Headhunters!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Timberland Taxidermy

Quote from: jblackburn on February 04, 2013, 11:38:17 PM
It looks like I've been assigned to the Headhunters. RIStrutStopper (Paul) checking in! I'll be hunting RI and CT this year and hopefully get a chance to help the team out!

I did not realize OG was assigning members to teams. But, welcome to Headhunters!

Apparently they are because I too have been assigned to HH.

harleytom

Welcome guys. Glad to have you aboard.

jblackburn

Quote from: Timberland Taxidermy on February 05, 2013, 11:23:28 AM
Quote from: jblackburn on February 04, 2013, 11:38:17 PM

Welcome to the Headhunters!!  :wagon:

Apparently they are because I too have been assigned to HH.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Thomas6689

thanks for letting me be on tha team ill try to help as much as possible.

Joe2Kool

8) My finger is itchin' to pull the trigger on some big ol gobblers this year!   8)

paintbrush

I see that on our team roster there are only 11 of us listed. Are we missing someone from the list?

jblackburn

Quote from: paintbrush on February 17, 2013, 08:31:12 PM
I see that on our team roster there are only 11 of us listed. Are we missing someone from the list?

wow, good catch!  It looks like that higher math of counting (and including all numbers) to 12 was above my paygrade!  We are short one member. If anyone knows anyone looking for a team, recruit them!

Sorry about the goof!

www.gooserbatcalls.com

jblackburn

OK, we are a full roster again!  WVohiofan is back with us from last year!

:wagon:

www.gooserbatcalls.com