News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Roaring 20's Team

Started by FullChoke, January 02, 2013, 06:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Hey guys,

The 2013 Turkey Contest is just now starting to get revved up and many captains are already putting team rosters together. The Roaring 20's is THE Team for anyone who carries the deadly 20 gauge shotgun into the spring turkey woods in pursuit of Mr. Arrogance. If you would like to be part of our team, we have several new slots available for serious hunters who know firsthand that the 20 gauge shotgun, correctly choked, loaded and patterned is simply a Tom's worst nightmare.   :newmascot:

Come be part of our great group.  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

gophert

I want in.  Sold all my 12s and will be hunting only with the 20 and TSS.  I've been on different teams for the past 2 years and both have just fell apart so I would love to be on a team that has a chance. 

Tim

sent from my Tweaked Out Evo LTE

FullChoke

Gophert,

We would love to have you join our merry band of trouble.

Welcome.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

FullChoke

We still have a few seats on our team roster that need some dedicated hard-core turkey slayers that bring the pain with the 20 gauge shotgun. We have some awesome guys on board already. Come have some fun.

FullChoke

Sand Man

So how does this work?  I only hunted with my twenty last year and plan on a lot of the same this year.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

FullChoke

If you are interested in becoming a member of The Roaring 20's, send me a PM and we will go over some details.

FullChoke

dawei

David

Only two defining forces ever died for you.
1. Jesus Christ.
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

1Cross+3Nails=4Given

mightyjoeyoung

I would love to be a part of this guys!  Here's my resume' from the last 2 years if it helps...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

FullChoke