OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Is Federal Heavyweight Production Over?

Started by agturkey, January 01, 2013, 11:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

I got all mine under 15.50 a box. most had about 12 dollar shipping. I feel just like you. Stocking up saved me money regardless of if production continues or not. One of the places I bought mine, already ran the price up to 18 a box since Ive bought mine.
Georgia Boy

GSLAM95

$16 a box shipped here....  But those days are gone..... I have enough of the Hevi13 brand and Older Remington Hevi-shot now to last me no matter the price increases.  That's one nice thing about the 20 gauge shells, they take up little room in storage.  My broadheads take up even less though... :icon_thumright:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

BrowningGuy88

I hope not! I finally patterned mine yesterday and the 3" #6's hit 119 average for 3 shots through a SumToy!

savduck

Quote from: Daman on January 14, 2013, 01:12:10 PM
I hope not! I finally patterned mine yesterday and the 3" #6's hit 119 average for 3 shots through a SumToy!

That's a great pattern. I personally like the 120 type patterns. 119 with #6 s ought to be a wrecking ball
Georgia Boy

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: savduck on January 14, 2013, 01:16:27 PM
Quote from: Daman on January 14, 2013, 01:12:10 PM

That's a great pattern. I personally like the 120 type patterns. 119 with #6 s ought to be a wrecking ball

I am with you savduck! I cannot recommend William's chokes enough - all my turkey rigs will wear his tube from now on!

savduck

William is great people and he will go out of his way to make sure your gun shoots. I run them in mine to.
Georgia Boy

SKFOOTER

Does anyone know where I can find the 3 inch 20 gauge #7's?? :OGturkeyhead: