turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Team Logo

Started by reynolds243, January 01, 2013, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reynolds243

I know spit has a guy that does good work and i have a few buddies as well i can ask to get me some designs worked up if need be but anyone got ideas on what you want the logo to be.

I thought about something like below but with a turkey skull

or something like below but holding a shotgun and with a mafia hat on instead

just some ideas i was thinking of earlier today but open to whatever really

joshua

I'm digging the idea of the first pic but with a turkey skull. I like the font of the VooDoo name thats with the pic also. Throw in a small mafia where lunati cams is and we could be cooking with grease.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

TNTOM

I'm with you guys. Like the first with turkey legs rather than cams.

Muskie03

How about the first one with a striker and a trumpet? Maybe a necklace of spurs?
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

reynolds243

ok i sent an email to a buddy of mine to see if he even had time to come up with something. I asked him to use the first pic as a base and instead of cams use Turkey feet or even shotguns or anything else that would work with Voodoo Mafia for examples.

I also asked him to maybe look at the 3rd pic as well and alter it using a mafia hat instead of a top hat, change out the chain he is wearing to a spurs necklace and maybe something like a spent turkey shell instead of a card in his had. Just thought it would give us options.

I will see what he says as far as being able to even do something but Spit has a guy as well that may be able to help too.

does anyone on here have any photoshop or design skills??  or any other ideas someone may want to throw out???

Muskie03

I'm good. Living up in the mountains of British Columbia right now. Doing my Chef thing. Can't wait to get back home and chase some birds this spring. I didn't get out last spring as I was traveling the Pacific Northwest and spent my summer up here in B.C. That WON'T happen again! Hope all is well for all my past Voodoo Hunters. Take care. Nik
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

ghillie

All good ideas...looking forward to seeing the final product.  I like the idea of crossed legs with spurs, turkey skull with BB holes, gotta keep it VooDoo though!

spitndrum

Whats up HOMIES I'm working on it as well just needed to get on here and look for something to go by.