turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Benelli M2 20 Ga. 24" Barrel or 26" Barrel

Started by vaturkey, May 18, 2012, 02:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outdoors

:OGturkeyhead: I just got one , I got a really , really good deal on a new one a 26" I'm getting mine setup an I can't wait too start to pattern this baby , Im vary happy on my choice. . . . .
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

vaturkey

Quote from: SumToy on December 20, 2012, 07:48:38 AM
26 inch will a good choke and Fed HW

Hey William 
I've got a Benelli M2 20 ga with a 26" barrel & a Indian Creek .555 tube 120 to 140 is the best I can get with Fed HW # 7 's. What would you reccomend ? Thanks  vaturkey
Vaturkey

SumToy

Quote from: vaturkey on December 20, 2012, 08:53:08 PM
Quote from: SumToy on December 20, 2012, 07:48:38 AM
26 inch will a good choke and Fed HW

Hey William 
I've got a Benelli M2 20 ga with a 26" barrel & a Indian Creek .555 tube 120 to 140 is the best I can get with Fed HW # 7 's. What would you reccomend ? Thanks  vaturkey

If it is the bad lot number that is good numbers.  Now if it is the normal lots I think it is a LITTLE low.  Most the M2 will bump the 160 rang have had a few go 170 to 180. Now that is with the good shells.  I will look the lot numbers up. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase