turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gun parts.

Started by Cutt, March 03, 2011, 12:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutt

I was wanting to order some extra barrel seals, and maybe an extra piston/seal to have on hand for my new 11-87 if ever needed?

Are the parts at Brownells and Gunsource of good quality? Or should I just purchase them off the Remington site? At Brownells and the Gunsource they have actual field kits that contain all the parts I want.  Unlike the Remington site where you must purchase them seperately, and they cost more.

Pay the extra at Remington and know you are getting original factory parts? Or go with one of the other two sites I mentioned, not knowing if the are aftermarket or original?

pullit

If it comes from Brownell's it is good stuff. Don't know anything about Gunsource

Boomstick

Quote from: pullit on March 03, 2011, 12:37:12 PM
If it comes from Brownell's it is good stuff. Don't know anything about Gunsource
:agreed:Brownells has good parts and good customer service, I can't speak for gunsource though bc I've never used them. But Brownells is great.
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

redarrow

Brownells is quality stuff.

Mag10

I bought extra parts (barrel seals, piston seals, fireing pin spring, and a rebuild kit) from brownells  for mine before I even brought it home. My wife and I both shoot 11-87's so the parts will be good for both rigs.
:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
Marty

Cutt

Thanks guys, Brownells it is.  :z-winnersmiley:

I'll have to give the site a good look over and see if I need anything else? Any recommendations on other items from there? Thanks