OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for some prayer warriors

Started by pappy, December 19, 2012, 08:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Had an issue come up today, I am having trouble with my left eye, when I look at something I have a big black area come up and I can't see anything except the outer edges. I looked up the symptoms on the web and it looks like macular degeneration of my left eye.  So I am asking for some prayers throughout the night as I prepare to head to the doctor....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Roostem33

My prayers are with you Pappy.  :bible:

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

lightsoutcalls

Prayers said for recovery and guidance for physicians.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

BOFF

Heavenly Father,

We come to You now as the Great Physician, lifting Jack up to You . We ask for Your healing hands to be placed upon him, and to make him physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually well. Let his vision problem be something simple, which is easily fixed. May the doctors he sees today, be lead by Your Holy Spirit, and may all who oversee his care, be knowledgeable in his health problems, the treatments for them, and be able to carry the treatments out properly.

We thank You for what You have already done, and for what You are going to do.

For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

vaturkey

You got my prayers Pappy !

God Bless You My Friend !  :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey

Turkey Beard

Prayers for you, Pappy... sounds like macular degeneration to me, too. May God bless and heal you...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

snoodlum

I ask that the Great Physician send His healing touch . In Jesus name , Amen :cross2:

pappy

So many prayers and prayer warriors, thank you all so much. I went to the Ophthalmologist and he is sending me to a Retina Surgeon, seems that the retina has separated, at least  it doesn't look like Macular Degeneration, so I would appreciate all the prayers to continue, I go December 31.....Thank you all again and God's Best to Ya...pappy
tel...573-380-8206

Hognutz

Glad to hear that it is not M.D., Jack.. This can be fixed and you will be back on your feet in no time.. Prayers said and sent, my friend.. :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

misfire

Prayers are sent for you Jack and for God to direct the hands of the doctor as well
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

BOFF

Prayers continue.

I thought a torn retina was a condition which needed to be seen right away?

God Bless,
David B.

Turkey Beard

That's great news that you're looking at a fix. Answered prayers... and continued prayers!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

mossy835

Payers sent again pappy, at least it is treatable and you will be okay. So the prayers did help you out and that is a good thing!

pappy

Well here is an update...left eye is still got the spot not bigger but still there, some times I feel like the Apostle Paul, realizing that my suffering is uncomparable to that of our Lord's. Got an appointment last of this month to see what else is going to take place, so I still need your prayers...especially for my wife who is really worried over this.
tel...573-380-8206