turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Re-post Devotion Tuesday 12/11/12

Started by Duke0002, December 13, 2012, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke0002

A site glitch deleted this devotion.  Glad Boff was able to recover it.  Thanks, brother.

"...Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb" (Revelation 21:9).

Many Christian parents pray for their child's future spouse -from birth to...well...however long it takes for the child to marry.  For some people, however, God chooses to kept them single for His holy purposes.

Marriage on earth between a man and woman is a blessing from God.  But there is only one marriage made in heaven.  That wedding takes place when by faith we trust in Jesus Christ.  It is an eternal marriage. No matter what tragedies strike our earthly marriages, our marriage to Jesus Christ is secure because He is always faithful.  Its a marriage built on His self-sacrifice for our sin, not our self-sacrifice for our sin.  He alone is our Savior and Redeemer!

May we spend our time on earth living as His bride and preparing for our heavenly union.

-Dale

Duke0002

An interesting follow up to the devotion.  The next day we received a phone call from one of our sons.  He was excited to tell us that he was seriously considering asking a wonderful girl for her hand in marriage!   Life-long prayers for a child's future spouse may be answered!  Thanks be to God!

BOFF

Great Devotional!!

Good to read about your son!! Praise God for answered prayers!!

God Bless
David B.

misfire

Good news Dale. I myelf have two kids, a daughter 25 and a son 19. I pray every day that God will lead a good Christian mate to each of them
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net