turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

prayers please

Started by longspur, December 10, 2012, 02:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longspur

My sister is loseing a 4 year battle with cancer. She has a few more days. I feel so sorry for my Mom. Thanks

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Old Gobbler

Prayers sent- Shannon  :bible:  :cross2:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BOFF

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for longspur, and his acknowledgement of turning to You for help. We ask that You honor his request, and be with his sister who is approaching death. May your loving arms already be holding her close, and if not, may she be open to Your loving arms of salvation.

Be with his mother, and give her peace, comfort and assurance of You being in control. Continue to be with longspur, his family, and the friends of his sister. May Your Holy presence be felt by all.

Thank You for Your love and grace, with is sufficient for all things.

For it is in Jesus precious, and Holy name we ask, and claim these things, Amen.

God Bless,
DavidB.

Turkey Beard

May God bless your sister and your entire family during this time...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Hognutz

May the Lord be with your sister, while he is preparing her for her journey to Heaven. I pray you and your mother will be at peace, until you meet your dear sister and daughter again, in the arms of glory!! What a beautiful day that will be.. :bible: :cross2:

Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

snoodlum

I pray that the love and peace of GOD overwhelm your family at this time. I believe with all my heart that .as a child of the King , her life is just beginning ! Scripture says that to be absent from the body is to be present with the LORD. Glory to GOD . Amen :cross2:

pappy

Dear Lord, In my search for words for this family, I ask for your guidance through the Holy Spirit, to direct my thoughts as your thoughts and to open the windows of Heaven in a way that will bless this family during their time of need. Let your Grace surpass their grief, your Strength outweigh their sorrow, your love overshadow their loss and your Friendship encourage their Faith.  In Jesus name.Amen
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

longspur

Thank you so much. Your prayers mean alot to me. She went home yesterday around noon. Big bright eyes of excitement and a happy smile on her face. Thank you Lord. I'll miss her badly but I am so happy for her.
Larry

misfire

I am deeply sorry for your loss Larry. I pray that God graces you and your family with the peace and love only He can give.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

snoodlum

As I heard Keith Moore say, you havent lost your sister. She has just moved to your future ! And there for ever more .Amen :cross2:

5bites

Quote from: snoodlum on December 12, 2012, 01:59:39 PM
As I heard Keith Moore say, you havent lost your sister. She has just moved to your future ! And there for ever more .Amen :cross2:

I like that.

Will be praying.

redarrow