OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

DOES ANY BODY HAVE A GOBBLER LOUNGER IF SO DO YOU LIKE IT ?

Started by GOBBLER CRAZY, December 03, 2012, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOBBLER CRAZY

Big Timber

Quote from: GOBBLER CRAZY on December 04, 2012, 10:05:07 PM
big timber how can i go about ordeing one from tom ????

I just took off the cheap strap that came on it and put The Claw gun sling on, and it works great!

Sully53

bbcoach

I checked out the Gobbler Lounger but ended up getting the ALPS Mountaineering Turkey Chair from Wholesale Hunter for $29.22.  The chair arrived last week and I think I made a good decision.  The quality is phenomenal.  It is made from steel tubing, is built with quality materials and is very comfortable.  It is rated at 300 lbs and I believe it will hold more than that.  Give them a look.   

stinkpickle

I love mine.  I see that Primos is making a version of it now, too.

cahaba

I have one. It's nice to sit in but a pain to lug around especially ifin I'm covering ground. This coming spring I'm going to try one of these. Weighs about 1.5 lbs. and folds up compact.

http://thehammockseat.com/forms/FanaticOutdoors/FanaticOutdoors.php

papabuzzard

I love mine and you can see my buddy likes his also !!

chatterbox

BHhunter

Love mine, removed the cheap carry strap and put on a cheap sling I had in the gun cabinet, much better now.

TURKEYWHACKER

Love mine and have bought one for both my dad and brother. This seat will allow you to hunt longer and sit more comfortably, thus helping you harvest more turkeys. When they do go on sale I will get a back up to my back up. :icon_thumright:

agturkey

Go to a local shop and have them stitch you a bag for it to fit in right across the back section of your turkey vest with a draw string and it is easy way to carry!  It is a great tool for the hunter even though its just a seat! 

CASH

Yes. Own two. Love it. Next to my Thermacell, it's the best piece of turkey hunting equipment IMO

Makes for a great beach chair too.

The only drawback for me is that I sleep a lot longer in the woods now.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Thomas6689

yeah i love the seat but i dont like packing it around

Gut Pile

They are great. Took mine to the Outerbanks on vacation and basically the little ones wore it out  it ended up ripping. I will be getting another one before opening day. Also had kept it on the deck for my nieces and nephews to sit in when they would visit
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

Ross R