OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

DOES ANY BODY HAVE A GOBBLER LOUNGER IF SO DO YOU LIKE IT ?

Started by GOBBLER CRAZY, December 03, 2012, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

Hooksfan

Yes and yes.
Benefits usually outweigh the drawbacks for me.
Only drawback is that it is a pain to carry around through the woods.  It seems to find stuff to get hung up on at the worst moments.  If I am on the move, I usually leave it at my original setup.
It really comes in handy hunting field edges.  Makes where you sit a lot more flexible and you can sit comfortably where you need to be instead of where the nearest convenient tree is.  All you need is a little cover around you--tall grass or whatever and you are set.
I can't sit comfortably nearly as long as I could years ago.  The gobbler lounger remedies that for me--and the more comfortable you are, the less movement you have..the less movement = more dead turkeys.
Also, it makes for the perfect middle seat in the canoe on float trips with the kids.

GOBBLER CRAZY

thanks yall where i hunt been killing birds same area every year a 1000 yard gas line the love that area so i just buy it and leave it in that area  :thanks:

NoMoDanSnyder

Love my lounger.  I'll use it for deer hunting from time to time as well.  I replace the Velcro piece at the top with a "gear strap" from the link below.  Makes it quiet.

http://mobile.usablenet.com/mt/www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10030206&N=&Ns=p_sort_default%7C0&Ntt=Gear

NoMoDanSnyder

Link didn't go exactly as planned.  They are called "gear wrapz" (medium)

ElkTurkMan

One of the best pieces of gear I have ever purchased hands down.

dirt road ninja

chatterbox

vaturkey

Best money you will ever spend ! Get you a lounger sack from Tom @ USA Heantingear & you will be set . Be prepaired to take some power naps in it ! 

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

GOBBLER CRAZY

i am trying to go on tom web site usa hunting gear and it will not let me go on there what am i doing wrong ???

drenalinld

GOBBLER CRAZY

so does he still sell stuff how can i see what he has for sell ?

Big Timber

Absolutely love mine, this coming spring will be my third year using it.