turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Charles (Chuck) Daly Question

Started by drum817, March 02, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drum817

What kind of choke (thread pattern) does a charles Daly 12 ga. use ?  My daughters boy friend wants me set up a turkey gun for him.

Thanks,
Tim
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

shootumindaface

Depends if you like him or not.. If not  you can put in a different threaded tube and have some of the reloaders here give you the recipe for some "special" hot loads..

drum817

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 02, 2011, 11:21:46 PM
Depends if you like him or not.. If not  you can put in a different threaded tube and have some of the reloaders here give you the recipe for some "special" hot loads..

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  I already told him if he didn't act right with my daughter, that we "could" have a "hunting accident"  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

shootumindaface

Dang Tim you let a boy bring a Chuck Daly to the house.. You need her to go through some boys gun vaults and only accept the boys who have at least AYA or Cesar Guerini in there.. Your daughters future is at stake here..

TnTurk

Quote from: drum817 on March 02, 2011, 11:23:41 PM
Quote from: shootumindaface on March 02, 2011, 11:21:46 PM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  I already told him if he didn't act right with my daughter, that we "could" have a "hunting accident"  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:
That's Right. Don't mess with daddy's little girl.    :smiley-char092:

hookedspur

There are some patterns on this board from a CD that are outstanding ,search for the thread.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

drum817

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 02, 2011, 11:27:14 PM
Dang Tim you let a boy bring a Chuck Daly to the house.. You need her to go through some boys gun vaults and only accept the boys who have at least AYA or Cesar Guerini in there.. Your daughters future is at stake here..

I hear ya Bro....that is mighty fine thinking  :happy0064: :icon_thumright: :happy0064:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Charles Daly Current Production Pumps, semi-autos, & Model 206 interchanges with Remington Style threads

woodchip

My nephew has a 20 guage Charles Daly, and it takes the same choke as my 870 20 guage

ILIKEHEVI-13

Charles Daly Current Production O/U, interchanges with Winchester style threads

Charles Daly S/S Field II, Model 306, & Model 106 interchange with Beretta/Benelli style threads

knightrider

the one i had three years ago used the rem chokes i dont know if the newer ones have changed or not

pullit

I have told my daughter that if she shows up with a boy I don't like that I have land, guns, and shovels and know how to use them.... ;D

drum817

Quote from: slickyboyboo on March 03, 2011, 09:28:14 AM
All the new ones up to their end of production last year, use RemChoke style threads. Hook that boy up with a JH or an IC, and let him rip.

Probably gonna use the JH and Hevi 7's  :icon_thumright: