only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Disapointed pattern

Started by BigHooks, March 02, 2011, 08:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Would love to have a pattern like that It looks great! :icon_thumright:

gophert

I would get rid of that gun if it was me.  I tell you what....I'll come haul it off for you at no cost to you.  :goofball:

mossy835

I would use that pattern to shoot a turkey any day. Higher numbers are great but if that was a turkey head you would be getting ready to pack him home. Numbers are great and make interesting posts but your pattern is so good you would kill anything with in that circle. I would keep that gun if I were you.
:fud:

BigHooks

I know the pattern is good, I'm just wondering were my number went to, I know numbers don't kill birds, but if the gun shoots good numbers I want it to shoot like it was doing before.

shootumindaface

Quote from: BigHooks on March 03, 2011, 02:03:20 PM
I know the pattern is good, I'm just wondering were my number went to, I know numbers don't kill birds, but if the gun shoots good numbers I want it to shoot like it was doing before.
You might have gotten a box that contained all 7s :TooFunny:

VAlongbeard84

Shootum, that is funny, but its sad but true!! There is alot of variation on these shells from one box to another. Alot!!! I set my 12 gauge 11-87 sps-t up last year with a jellyhead .660, and with the same load, can get around 320 on average. My last 8 shots were over 300, anything from 304-324. I found out what the lot number of those shells were, and bought a ton of boxes from midsouth shooters supply right after I found the combo in the same lot number. Actually I bought every box they had with that number. Lot numbers on boxes are big with hevi-13, there is a big difference between them. I just counted, I bought 19 boxes, Haha!! I won't ever have to buy another shell for the 12 gauge. Good luck to you BigHooks, it's more than likely not the gun or choke, it is the shell deviation. It can be drastic sometimes. See if the lot number was different. And shootum is really on the right track IMO.