turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Devotional for Thursday 9/20/2012

Started by Roostem33, September 19, 2012, 09:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostem33

Let this be my last word, brothers; be glad; be complete; be comforted; be of the same mind; be at peace with one another: and the God of love and peace will be with you. (2 Corinthians 13:11)

God promises to be with those who encourage each other and who build others up. When you build others up, you affirm the gifts God has given us. And when we use those gifts properly, they fulfill the purpose for which they were created. You can play a role in releasing Gods gifts in others by building them up. Then God will help you in every way he can.

Lord, thank you for all you do in my life, let me always be mindful of others and to be encouraging in all that I do, the way You have encouraged me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Have a good week,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Thank you Jody.

What a great Blessing it is to have friends who build us up, rather than tear us down!!!

God Bless,
David B.

snoodlum

Very wise words ! Thank you for continuing to be led by the Holy Spirit. :cross2:

Duke0002

Thanks Jody. God is in the building business!